If you love live entertainment combined with advanced technology, you now have the opportunity to join Eventim Scandinavia (also known in Denmark as Billetlugen)! We are looking for an Operations Manager to help streamline, optimize and develop activities towards business partners and ticket buyers.
Eventim Scandinavia strives for the greater moment, for the unique and exceptional experience – to create that with our partners in the live entertainment industry, and to give that to our ticket buyers. As part of CTS Eventim, Europe’s market leader, Eventim Scandinavia’s ambition is to deliver the best within ticketing and live events via our local offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo. In Denmark we run the ticketing platform Billetlugen.dk, in Norway, Eventim.no and in Sweden, Eventim.se.
Even though Covid-19 and the restrictions have been very challenging for the live entertainment industry, we have expanded our business and continued to invest in digitalisation during the past two years. This has been possible due to being part of the strong Eventim group and the outlook for the business going forward looks very promising.
The role as Operations Manager is an essential and strategic role. You must be able to balance the immediate customers’ needs with a structured long-term and scalable process mindset. The team you will lead consists of more than 20 colleagues and 4 team leaders, which are located in Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm. You will be reporting to the CEO located at the Scandinavian headquarters in Copenhagen where most of your colleagues also are located.
Primary areas of responsibility
Lead and support Team Managers and teams to delivery high quality in our Scandinavian operation
- Daily B2B support to promoters and venues launching events via our ticketing systems
- Handling of B2B onboarding processes and ongoing client service dialogue
- B2C customer service towards ticket buyers through our call centre
- Access Control and onsite support for venues and events
Manage and support your team leaders within product and service development as well as deployment processes
- Roadmap management for launching of new services and system solutions
- SLA and contract management as well as handling of development requests from clients
- Coordination with Eventim international development and 3. level support teams
- Defining and prioritization of Scandinavian requirements towards HQ development teams together with the commercial management
Support your teams and in some cases participate in tender and sales processes
- Describe technical solutions and capabilities to support client’s business needs
- Participating in presentations to clients together with Sales teams
- Participate as technical lead in tender process, incl. implementation plan
Ensure right competencies and develop potential in operations through excellent people management
- Attract and develop talent with right competences for the tasks
- Define clear structures, roles, responsibilities, and SLA within operations
- Develop team leaders
- Built trust and motivation in operations
Some of the key success factor of the job
- Client satisfaction
- Well-functioning teams with motivated employees
- Service delivery according to client contracts, incl. SLA
- Execute project plans with high quality and according to planned timeline
- Deliver according to cost budgets and forecasts
Some of your necessary skills and experience to succeed in this role
- Minimum of five years of operational people management with positive results developing people and teams
- Experience in management of IT processes and project teams (PMO)
- Solid understanding of customer journey and implementation of IT solutions within e-commerce business solutions
- Experienced in understanding customer needs and converting them to IT-solutions, regarding tenders, service development and up-selling
- Ability and willingness to work in a Scandinavian team which require traveling app. 30-50 days per year in Scandinavia
- Understanding of system integration
- You have knowhow from projects within data integration, IT architecture and/or IT processes (ERP)
- Experience working with 3. party supplier within IT and software solutions will be an advantage
- Native in one of the Scandinavia languages plus well spoken and written in the other Scandinavia languages and English.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group.
Send your CV and to Compass and they will get in touch with you. If you have any questions, call, or write Senior Consultant Thorsten Andersen: (+45) 61 20 28 03. Candidates are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your CV as soon as possible.
See more here: Operations Manager – Compass HRG